With reversible inner and outer doors, a single Panasonic incubator offers the industry's most ﬂexible installation options available.
- Low proﬁle cabinet with door-mounted control panel permits easy access and viewing.
- The outer door latch and door heater cable is easily switched if a reverse opening is required.
- Cabinet knock-outs are pre-drilled and tapped to eliminate drilling and to simplify re-mounting of door hardware.
- The outer door closes against a soft, easily cleaned magnetic gasket designed to eliminate ambient air shear across the glass inner door, minimizing condensation.
- A door ajar alarm provides an audible and visual warning if the outer door is left open.
- A center-mounted key lock is located beneath the door for added security; model MCO-19AIC(UVH) only.