The center shelf forms the base of a convenient and flexible inventory system using conventional racks with boxes, microplates or other storage protocols. Stainless steel shelf and insulated inner-door combinations create choices of interior compartments that can be arranged for long-term, low access biologicals or short-term, frequently accessed material.
- Easy-In / Easy-Out Panasonic Inner door latches feature ergonomic design to seal firmly against the cabinet with one hand.
- High strength, insulated inner doors help minimize change in interior temperatures during routine door openings.
- Two inner doors are standard, creating two compartments that can be sub-divided with interior shelves.
- Multiple inner door configurations available on select models models permit creation of additional compartments.
Panasonic Refrigeration Delivers Uniform Temperature
The Panasonic cascade refrigeration system uses Panasonic-built compressors designed for high-performance, reliability and peace of mind. Refrigeration components are carefully selected and matched for optimum operation under demanding laboratory environments.
- Interior design with insulated inner doors maintains maximum top-to-bottom temperature uniformity at all shelf levels.
- Increased cooling capacity improves temperature recovery after door openings.
- Quieter operation is achieved through condenser fan blade design, noise abatement insulation and anti-vibration mounts.
- Voltage boost and surge protection devices permit dependable operation over wider power ranges and environmental conditions.
Patented VIP® Insulation Increases Interior Volume By As Much As 30%
Panasonic patented VIP® Vacuum Insulation Panel technology and high-tech, thin profile cabinet walls increase interior volume by as much as 30% for high density storage in a minimal cabinet footprint. Cellular wall construction combines vacuum insulation with polyurethane foam for structural stability and highest insulation values while reducing wall thickness by as much as 50% over conventional methods.